Welcome to Our Practice
Medical Doctor in Chandler , AZ
At Solaris Medical Wellness we provide GENERAL MEDICAL care including CONVENTIONAL MEDICAL and NATURAL MEDICAL treatments for a variety of conditions. Our goal is to restore your health & wellness and optimize your body's ability to function with more vitality. Treatments to facilitate these goals may include: BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT, MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS, PHYSICAL MEDICINE, GENERAL MEDICINE, NATURAL MEDICINE, and/or MINOR SURGERY.
Our practice believes this type of INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE, that combines various disciplines of medical care, serves only optimize the patient's outcome. Dr. Kenneth McWilliams may suggest a unique combination of therapies to achieve your optimal results. He will assess your situation, then suggest the best options and explain what each procedure entails. Examples follow:
- A person with high blood pressure and diabetes may be provided with our weight loss intervention, diet & lifestyle counseling, medications, natural medicines, and hormone balancing.
- A person who presents with a common cold, fever & asthma may be treated with an antibiotic, a B-12 shot, albuterol, and a spinal adjustment to accelerate their natural healing.
- A person with chronic neck pain, headaches, and teeth grinding may be treated with prescription medications and natural medications, spinal adjustments, physiotherapy, and/or trigger point injections.
- A person with fatigue, low libido, drive, strength, weight gain, as well as hot flashes and night sweats may need bio-identical hormone therapy via surgically implanted pellets of estrogen and/or testosterone as well as medical weight loss.
- A person injured in a car accident with complaints of pain to the neck & back can be treated with a pain shot, pain medications, physiotherapeutics, and spinal manipulation.
As you can see from the above examples, a person can be treated for a many conditions by multiple disciplines of care. However, at SOLARIS MEDICAL WELLNESS, the patient is treated by one doctor who has multiple degrees. This allows the patient to be treated with medicine (prescription & natural), chiropractic and physiotherapeutics and travel to 1 place, consult 1 doctor, and pay 1 copay. This saves our patients time, money and gas.
Starting from age 27 to 28, the hormones of both men and women begin to steadily decline and continue to decline as we age. However, these drops in hormones generally need an average of 5 to 15 years before an accumulative loss is marked enough for you to realize that you’re not who you once were. A comprehensive lab (blood) work-up is first analyzed to reveal deficiencies in hormones that rob you of your energy, strength, vitality and health. Typical menopausal symptoms in women may include hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, irritability, anxiety & depression, bloating, and loss of libido. Typical andropausal symptoms in men and women may include loss of drive and motivation, loss of libido, loss of strength & stamina, poor recovery, poor muscle tone & loss of lean muscle tissue, abdominal weight gain & increased fat, brain fog and a lack of mental clarity. Hormone treatments in the order of effectiveness can include topical creams, intramuscular injections, and subcutaneous implantation of testosterone hormone pellets. The net result is the restoration of your quality of life, more independence, improved energy, increased strength & stamina, enhanced mental clarity & acuity, and improved cardiovascular morbidity factors because of the increased lean muscle and decreased fat tissue.
Physician supervised MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS at SOLARIS MEDICAL WELLNESS can help you lose 4-25 lbs per month. We have different programs to serve your needs. 100% of our patients lose weight and over 80% keep it off. The key to our success is not just prescribing medication to help you lose weight; any clinic can do that. We focus on optimizing your hormonal deficiencies and modifying your diet and lifestyle choices. The net result is a loss of weight and body fat that usually stays off even after you finish the medical weight loss program because of the continued diet and lifestyle changes and the optimized hormones. Teamwork is expected.
- A comprehensive lab (blood) work-up is first analyzed to reveal any physiologic barriers to natural weight loss. The labs help identify if the weight gain is in part a result of an imbalance of hormones such as thyroid, insulin, testosterone, growth hormone, and/or cortisol. Often a sluggish thyroid, and/or insulin resistance, and/or andropause can facilitate fat deposition.
- Metablolic testing through indirect calorimetry is assessed to determine how many calories you actually need to sustain bodily activities. After all, weight gain and weight loss is ultimately an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric expenditure. This result is compared with your total caloric intake from your diet diary and your energy expenditure from your exercise.
- An EKG is performed to ensure that you are healthy enough to participate in this program.
- The plan may include medications to suppress your appetite & increase metabolism. Also, weekly shots of B vitamins, Fat Burners and/or HCG.
- Weekly visits to the office help ensure accountability to the diet, the medications, and exercise. Accountability is strongly encouraged.
Physical pain affects so many people. An injured and painful neck and back can be debilitating. Dr. Kenneth McWilliams can offer an integrative approach to these debilitating aches and pains. Combining prescription medications, pain shots, massage, stretching, physiotherapy, trigger point injections, prolotherapy injections, and spinal manipulation the typical aches and pains can usually be significantly reduced so the patient can return to their daily activities. This integrative appraoch is more effective than just medication alone, or just chiropractic alone, or just physical therapy alone. At SOLARIS MEDICAL WELLNESS, the patient is receiving the treatments that usually offered by the medical doctor, the chiropractor, and the physical therapist. This integrative approach usually gets patients better, faster.
- Spinal Manipulation works wonders for aching neck & back pain. This can be performed alone or with medications.
- Trigger Point Injections (TPI) can relieve localized muscle pain in the neck, shoulders, back, arms & legs. Trigger point injection has been shown to be one of the most effective treatments to provide prompt pain relief.
- Prolotherapy (Regenerative Injection Therapy) is a therapeutic modality that aims to regenerate worn, aching joints of the knees, hips, ankles, wrists, elbows, and spine.
- Physiotherapy, such as massage, heat, cold, stimulation, exercise, stretching, & spinal traction help ease the pain & suffering and facilitate the healing combined with the medications, manipulation, and injections.
At SOLARIS MEDICAL WELLNESS, we provide GENERAL MEDICINE to take of your high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, fatigue, obesity, aches & pains, cuts & scrapes, anxiety/depression, colds & flu, asthma, cough, urinary tract infections, as well as for menopause & andropause. We even provide recommendations for Medical Marijuana for those who qualify.
At SOLARIS MEDICAL WELLNESS, we provide NATURAL MEDICINE to provide an alternative, where applicable, to synthetic and possibly more harmful medications. We always try natural medications or therapies to first, if applicable, so as to minimize the toxic load on the body while still treating the patient's condition. This natural medicine may come from a change in lifestyle & diet, nutraceuticals and/or nutritional IV's, like the Meyer's IV.
- Nutritional Counseling & SupplementationSolaris features pharmaceutical grade nutraceuticals by some of the most trusted companies including Thorne, Pure Encapsulations, and Priority One. Treat chronic fatigue, EBV, liver disease, the flu, and other illness as well as gaining the competitive edge with Meyer’s IV Cocktail of vitamins.
- Meyer’s Vitamin IV Cocktail Meyer’s Vitamin IV delivers potent concentrations of multiple B vitamins, Vitamin C & Glutathione & others to detoxify the liver, fight disease, restore energy, support the immune system. This cocktail is ideally suited for those fighting illness, hung-over, wanting more energy or those seeking a competitive edge.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Solaris Medical Wellness can help:
- Decreased energy and drive
- Hot flashes & night sweats
- Decreased sex drive
- Increased weight
- Pain to the neck & back
Explore additional topics covered on our website:
- Medical Weight Loss
- Weight Loss in Chandler
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Chandler
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Chandler
- HRT in Chandler
- Testosterone Medication in Chandler
- General Medicine in Chandler AZ
- Weight Loss Doctors
- General Doctor
- Hormone Therapy for Men in Chandler
- Hormone Therapy for Women in Chandler
- Physical Medicine in Chandler
- Trigger Point Injections in Chandler
- Chiropractic Therapy in Chandler